Astrid Rooselaer, BoB Clubs Texas
West Lake Hills
Business over Breakfast (BoB Clubs) is a networking club where you give and receive word of mouth referrals. Similar to BNI, but focused on
- saving you more time (we only meet every other week)
- providing you with quality word of mouth referrals (over quantity)
- providing you with your personal BoB Club profile which will help your business come up on the first page of google search rankings when potential clients are looking for someone like you. No other networking club offers this tool. It works and we are very proud of it.
Being a member of a BoB Club is a fun & efficient way to grow your business and get those extra referrals. Come have a look at your local BoB Club and be prepared to grow your business tremendously. Whether you are starting your business, or you are just ready to take it to the next level, your local BoB Club will support you and help you grow.
We are constantly creating new BoB Clubs, where you could be a part of so please get in touch!
Astrid is great at what she does. With running these BoB clubs she is fully engaged and wants to make sure everyone gets the most out of their membership. She sat down with me for about an hour explaining how to best maximize my online resources as well as how to build better relationships with other club members.
from James Werling
Accreditations & Qualifications
- Waldorf School in Belgium in 2003
- Ba in International Development 2005 - UEA, UK
- MRes in International Development 2006 - UEA, UK
- Feuerstein's Thinking Skills Program - Israël
- Music Theory and Classical Voice training at Academy of Music & Arts, Ghent, Belgium
- CELTA - Cambridge/UT
- Kundalini Yoga teacher training at Austin
- Co-Owner and Area Coordinator of BoB Clubs Texas since 2016